Dog Daze of Boredom Dog Daze of Boredom

HAHA

I have not laughed that hard in a long time!

Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

LOL

Original and hilarious! The whole thing was funny. Great flash.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

True art... True talent!

I saw this flash ten years ago and loved it. I watched it over and over and yet here I am watching it again. Very simple animation but it flows together so well. One of newgrounds best animations to this day in my opinion. Please make more.

The Square Ethics The Square Ethics

haha

This reminds me of ethics class.

Theory of Evolution Theory of Evolution

Very good

This was hilarious. Gotta be one of the best flashes on this site. It should've made front page. Finally a video that shows evolutions true roots.

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

hmm what to say...

It had good animation and good voice acting but it was a serious waste, i mean when it ended at the poop joke which really wasnt even funny at all in the slightest.... all i could think was.... front page really? not front page material. I suggest doing a serious flash, you'd probably do good on that.

Tarboy Tarboy

such potential...

*applauds* gotta be one of the best flash I've ever seen. I think this has some serious potential. I want to see it in a full length film. If it were possible.

Press Start: GTAwful Press Start: GTAwful

not bad

I liked the thought behind this. It seemed creative to me. My suggestion is to make the jaw of Link-Ku move under the mask to better show that he is talking.

Pokemon Clear Pokemon Clear

haha

i really liked that, i thought it was hilarious.

Zombi Massacre Zombi Massacre

lol

haha it was pretty funny, the voices were a little unclear, but it was hilarious. keep it up

wallpaperman responds: